Personal stories of discrimination and Persecution under the totalitarian regimes of the XX century
The project PEOPLE was born as a possible answer to the emerging need of providing young Europeans with deeper knowledge on persecutions that affected EU countries under Totalitarian regimes.
PEOPLE aims at exploring different types of persecutions (Jews, ethnic, religious, intellectuals) perpetuated by totalitarian regimes of the 20th Century by collecting micro personal stories of victims. The objective is to present the collected stories to a large audience, to stimulate the reflection of this common history among different countries, raising awareness of the meaning of diversity and of the importance of a shared common understanding.
- Final Information Template
- project brochure
- project summary
- info on the project in Bulgarian language
- info on the project in Albanian language
Articles on the project
- article by the Phoenicians' Route on the PEOPLE project (pp. 14-15)
- Um Poeta na Cidade dos Sonhos (SEM FRONTEIRAS)
- Cartas da Europa, a República de Labin (SEM FRONTEIRAS)
- Na cidade de Mussolini (SEM FRONTEIRAS)
- Jornadas PEOPLE encerraram projeto europeu em Lisboa e na Marinha Grande (SEM FRONTEIRAS)
- Adivinha quem veio cantar…Jornadas PEOPLE na Marinha Grande (SEM FRONTEIRAS)