Fab Routes International Training Week in Rimini
From 24-27 May 2022, the FAB Route international training week will take place in Rimini. The aim is to evaluate the elaborated training methodology on Cultural Routes officers and members, in order to improve their skills in relation to Cultural Heritage Management and sustainable tourism.
The Training Methodology will assist Cultural Routes officers to upgrade and update their skills through an innovative training based on blended sessions of formal and informal education, interactive lessons and case studies. The expertise of each Cultural Route involved in a particular kind of heritage will contribute to the development of tailored case studies.
On one side, the training is planned to test the effectiveness of the methodology but on the other, it will be an international learning activity through which the operators working in 6 European Cultural Routes will have a real possibility to improve those skills and competencies that were detected as essential to make their work more efficient.
The training is divided in 8 teaching modules:
- Networking cooperation and participation (business partners), in charge of the Route of the Olive Tree
- Cultural Brand Image and Marketing, in charge of European Routes of Emperor Charles V
- Governance and member’s participation, in charge of the European Route of Jewish Heritage - AEPJ
- Networking cooperation and participation (institutions), in charge of VIA REGIA
- Digital innovation for cultural heritage, in charge of the Phoenician’s Route
- Team work development “Geocaching around Rimini historic centre”, organized by the Centre for Advanced Studies in Tourism (CAST)
- Promotion of citizen’s participation, in charge of ATRIUM
- Study visit in Forlì organized by ATRIUM